Velocity Triggers Drop in Trigger 4 lb Curved "Steel Cased" (AR Triggers)
Customize your order with FREE add-ons or low cost Lower Parts Kit.
- Mil-spec pins
- Anti-Rotation Pins
- Enhanced Trigger Guard
- Polymer Lower Shim
4 lb "steel cased" Curved Trigger
NEW: The latest innovation of Velocity Triggers is Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) on the trigger which will give your Velocity Trigger the highly effective combination of a low coefficient of friction and high micro-hardness, its also a surface that will not rust and gives your trigger a deep dark black color.
Simply stated, the Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) results in a greater wear resistance over the life of the trigger.
A high quality precision engineered AR Trigger
- The trigger group comes as a pre-assembled housing.
- It is designed to be installed into any AR lower receiver.
- It drop into your gun easily and no gunsmithing is required.
These steps are taken to give you the quality you deserve to deliver the next shot as if your life depended on it:
- Every trigger is 100% Made in America
- EDM wire technology and tool steel are used to precision manufacture the trigger, hammer, and disconnect
- Heat-treated to give you an exception lifetime of service
- The housing is machined from 6061 T6 billet aluminum
But that's not all...
- The housing is green anodized to provide you with a lifetime of durability.
- Trigger is black oxide then hand polished to create the smoothness you desire from an exceptional trigger.
- The Hammer and Disconnect are treated with NP3 by Robar to give you the super smooth feel you expect from a high quality trigger.
Velocity Triggers is based in Phoenix, AZ. Tom Vehr, owner and operator, has over 30 years of experience designing, manufacturing, and assembling triggers.
Tom spent 14 years at Timney Triggers running all aspects of production including design, set-up, tooling, testing, and scheduling.
In 1995 Knight Rifles hired Tom to direct their trigger manufacturing. Over the course of 13 years at Knight Rifles, Tom produced close to 500,000 trigger assemblies as well as other parts.
In 2008 Tom started Vehr Manufacturing, parent company to Velocity Triggers. Vehr Manufacturing continues to produce triggers for Knight Rifles along with doing other job shop work.
No doubt about it...
With over 30 years of experience manufacturing and assembling triggers we have learned the processes, metals and treatments to produce a product that will perform with the most expensive triggers out there at half the price. If you have an AR and want to dramatically improve your accuracy order your Velocity AR Trigger today.
*Do Not use with 9mm conversion or any open bolt face